SUPERIOR ROOFS BY SUPERIOR CREWS
We have a true passion for roofing.
Who is Constructors 911?
- Began in 2011 as Concrete Constructors which specialized in custom roofing, exteriors and hardscapes.
- Later in 2011 Constructors 911 was born as a shingle roofing company that specialized in ‘Storm Restoration” work.
- By 2012 we became experts in hail damage and working with Insurance Providers to help identify damage.
- In 2016 we were awarded GAF Master Elite Contractors (Top 5% of Roofers).
- The company is based out of St. Louis, Missouri, were the founders were born and raised.
Our support team consists of: Field Crew Members, Field Suppervisors, Account Managers, 1099 Sales Representatives, Mortgage Authorization Specialists, Accounting Department, Markets & Public Relations Directors, Talent Acquisition Department, and Continuing Education Department.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM REPLY TO THE OPEN POSITIONS BELOW IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking for a fast passed environment of sales that has a very rewarding feeling? Do you like helping other people? Do you like making money? Do you want to make $100k salary?
If you answered yes to these questions then we have a career for you! We are a growing reputable St. Louis Roofing Contractor who is looking to expand our base with the right candidate.
We will train you and pay you top salary!
START EARNING TODAY!
$30k Base Salary + Bonuses
Fleet Trucks Available (first 30 days)
Company Truck & Ladder After 30 days
Fuel Card after 30 days
Health Care Benefits after 90 days
- High School Diploma / GED
- Basic Math Skills
- Smart Phone
- Ability to climb on roofs
Must poses the knowledge to be a part of the scaffold erector team. We set up frame scaffolding and systems scaffolding. This is a job by job basis and you will be entered into our call roster.
$15 per hour (based on exsperience)
- Proper Transportation
- Personal Hand Tools Needed To Erect Scaffolding
- Safety First Attitude
- Ability To Respond Quickly
Flat Roof Crew Member
Must have the ability to perform the task of installing TPO or Modified Bit roofing material.
Can you layout material?
Can you heat weld?
Can you work independently without supervision?
Are you looking to become a productive member of a team?
If you answered yes to these questions then we want you to apply.